Monday, April 27, 2009

Trust


When dealing with this term, i can ensure myself have no strong faith in TRUST. We all used to say...

" Trust me, I won't tell..."
" You can just trust me, I can handle this..."
" You can choose to trust me, or him, or her, it's all up to you..."

Formally speaking, once form Trust-Bonding with one another, can be fast, or slow. The process is varying depend on person. Somehow, Trust, somehow is good tho, and it might be terrible too.

When you trust someone, at least, you got confident to do something and believed she/he is capable to bring you the best outcomes.

However, when they more or less, give out of what you expect, you are the one who get hurt the most as they tried their best to do, to fulfill your demand but they failed.

How far beyond, can you trust a stranger? I have no idea. Believe him/her, is all depend on you, follow your feeling and judge him/her if you really do not know em' well. I choose to trust whoever i think they're trust.

Sometimes, when one is trying to respect you, please do respect one too. This is the natural chain rule. Well, no harm for respect one right? This works perfectly when we deal about trust.

------------------------
Yesterday night, i mistrusted some issues, and stepped over the fence, cross beyond the Trust Boundary barrier, leading me to lose someone faith on me. Devil, haunted me. I completely lost my-self-control when talked about that fella. Cry or laugh, i don't know how should i react now.

Trying my best to hold back the trust-boundary, but efforts seem meaningless, or maybe, we need to calm conversation... 

When you choose not to believe me, the road is clear. We're not longer the merry friend, the happy pal.

But, before you make decision, i will like to declare, same things wouldn't happen again... Will you trust me again? 


Sincerely for the one, who lost trust in me...

Text by Ktz4ever| at 10.26pm.

No comments: