Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hey Mr J, Guess what? I gonna Wish you Happy Birthday!

We do not really know each others for very long time, don't we?
However, there is that unexplained bond between me and you (kaka, not gay-bond), is Batman and Robin that kind.

Hoho, this is what we do usually.

.Hang out in MCC.
.Find Ah Bao.
.Go Rix play Clan War.
.Eat things at Damai.
.Everyday say "GOMO".
.You eat portions of my food and so do I.
.You helped me eat my vegetables so my plates look clean.
.Watch Super Natural 4am in the morning.
.Go Brunei eat the BEST sushi.
.Go Bai Nian together although we don't know who are them. (Friend's Friends?)
.Road Trip, not always but there's sometimes.
.Everytime say We're Miri Number 1.
.Now, we are Sabah Number 2.
.So here, it's the 2nd time i wish you.

.Happy Birthday Mr. Juelze Crown.
.You're the Best Man.

(use pink to illustrate Gay @@)

I know the photo's look ugly but hey, our sweet Memory and Glory!

.HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN.
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
...............................................................

No comments: