Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sometimes, it tells more.

My cousin asked me :"Is it all good photos are that they tell stories within it?" I doubt that.


The picture above, is the winning picture of National Geographic's Photography Contest 2010. Picture is load from www.boston.com.

From the photo itself, without any caption, it tells a lot of things:
1) Focus subject, foreground: Giraffe walks, relaxing.
2) more giraffe as the background
3) Birds are flying around freely
4) Leopard is going to hunt the giraffe
5) None of the giraffe notice it.
6) The grass is not green (africa?)
7) Dry wood behind leopard
8) Sky without cloud (symbolize dry)

It is amazed.

Looking through my galleries, and i found this.

Readers, tell me what you see from this?

Good morning world.
Good morning sunshine.

No comments: