Thursday, October 22, 2009

*Some small thing*

a famous layer cake by Wanxin to my family, very delicious. From Melaka... :) but i only manage to eat one of it loo... :( seriously nice. I rated it 5/5.

I eat this the next morning after i reach miri as my breakfast. Kaka, somemore is my mummy prepare for me de... *Sweet*

dunno what Float is this, but available at OldTown. I had it last day i stayed at cyber, with YeeSem and Henry. HAha, i like the Color of the drink! PiNK!!!! *Fantasy*

Having Mask during the 3rd day in Miri, when my sis unpacking her massive masks. Hoho, first time using mask, so damn shiok! *I even do sit up while masking*. :p

The feeling after masking is very refreshing. Guys, u all must try u know, then u will understand why "girls" mask. ^^

Hmm, This is not durian u know? But i forget what is this named. SOmething similar to durian but it's just not a DURIAN. haha! I have it like 2 days continuous which make me feel hot and not feeling well. ><"! Mummy said this can make my body immune to flu, it's really work! Haha!

*Might be a dull update, but 3 big posts will be update soon when i collected and filtered all the pictures.*

TO BE CONTINUED.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tatz called mangkat... @.@

- Johnson -