Tuesday, December 9, 2008

简单的节奏,简单的国泰。

The sleeping symptom remain profoundly in my body, somehow the so-called nice weather lead the sleeping adrenaline became proactive. Today, I woke up at 3pm, not very unusual actually; this is my life, and nearly all the University Students lifestyle. Outside the square, door-size and black color windows, I saw beautiful scenery, rain droplets coloring Cyberjaya Environment, from a lifeless residential area to a gorgeous Woodrow masterpiece of art.

"上帝的作品,永远都是最美丽的。"

A strong spirit was pushing me greatly to join my housemate for ping pong and badminton at the Cyberia Club House today. It’s just like I found my four-leaves clover, we were so lucky until both of the badminton and ping pong court were available! So, we kept swapping the games to play, some play ping pong and some went for the badminton. I met my CCF(Chinese Christian Fellowship) friends there too! They’re awesome, still so friendly! They’re just few meters away from me, playing badminton together at another court.

Thirty minutes had past. Suddenly, a very good looking uncle, brought along his kids to play badminton too, however, they had no available court to join us. So, I invited them to join us for games. Maybe the word “invite” in not appropriate because I actually just sharing half of my court with them, I did not actually hit my shuttlecock to his vicinity, so did them.

Since we acquired only 2 badminton rackets, so one of us must take turn and rest. When it’s my turn to rest, the uncle saw that. He gifted with cherub-heart, calling me to have a badminton game with his talented son (I believed he is only 7-8years old according to his height and maturity.) by lending me his best racket (I will further explain why I knew it is his best racket). I need to admit that, his son, is probably better and stronger than me in this field although he is so young. In term of force, he can really hit the shuttlecock really far and powerful, nonetheless, my tricks and speed, without any hesitation, he has no match compare with me, not in 5 years later of cos.

“活着现在,可能就是那么的不被重视,不被看好;
以后的你,有可能也一样的不被期望,不被依赖;
但是现在,你必须努力坚持得去学习,再去练习;
以后的路,至少不会像他们那么绝望,那么凄凉。”

After a while, the kid requested for a rest due to thirst of water. He was totally exhausted – I used to keep the shuttlecock to the left, and right, making him looked like an arrow without knowing which direction should go. Meanwhile, I was planning to learn how to SMACK a ball in proper way. Normally, my shuttlecock will never goes down directly, but fly horizontally before landing. A smack without speed and direction was what I used to be. Credit to Andy again, I finally can do jump-smack with accuracy without alacrity.

2-5minutes later, the CCF gangs invited the uncle, and his daughter (aged 14-17) to have a friendly match. The game just start for around 2minutes, the uncle necessitated to swap racket with me (he is using backup racket, and that’s why I stated the racket I’m using is his best racket).

Hereby, I want to talk about the uncle’s daughter. She equipped with skills. Even Andy praised that she can play badminton very well.

*******
Skip to dinner

The dinner, usually I will order main food, and then side order, and then water. I will like to share with you how I order foods.

-First, I will simply order any main food which I haven’t try or the food I favor in.
-Second, depend on quantity of main food, if it’ll not make me full, side order will be make.
-Last, I order water depend on total price I had order from the above. If exceed the limit, drinking water, else, fruit juice. :D

I want to have a little comment on this dinner because this is the first time I ordered the Potato Wedges, it came along the Mayoniese! Yummy!
********

I went to library, but not to study, but sleep. I did not really study much, and the frequency of visiting the so-called best toilet in MMU is very high. Non-stop sneezing, I needed to clean those sticky liquid in water closet. Somehow, this more or less influences my temper. So, we decided to leave library, and go 7-eleven to eat Mee-Cup! (Miss them very much~).

2 comments:

Wendy Sim said...

lazy tai~
update la!

Ktz4ever said...

=.=! Update liao lo...