Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Back to my House. - Putra Night.

I know, all of you are blaming me for several reasons

1) Why i never update this blog for so long?
2) Why i never talk about myself in the blog?
3) Why am I look more like describing a phenomena instead of myself?

Anyway, I'm not going to answer the questions above. I will start a new way of writing blog
today, or maybe back to the old-day-style.

First of all, i would like to share my Putrajaya Night with you all.

Thank you Andy Chong Hau Yip, we got 11th Attempts on the same photographs before we success to take one best scenery.


First: AndyChong! What with the 2 lights behind?!


Second: Where is the background going =.=!"

Third: Again no background...

Fourth: Let me show you how to take the photo la... HAHA!

Fifth: Speechless...

Sixth: Wey... Face go where liao la...

I skipped to the last fews...

This is better, still henry face gone~.

From the Left, Henry, HauLoong, Me and SweeKhing the boss.

We took a lot of picture, but honestly speaking, i don't like to post photo in blogspot due to it's hard to arrange it at the "Posting" page. It's too small for me to edit.



Ok, This is centre of the putrajaya, the Political building with the front garden!


One of the significant artifact locate at the playground. With the Lengzai HenryHo aka Scuzzi!

Ops, Childhood.


Before we leaving, Andy finally took his first picture. Haha!

No comments: