Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Preparation to exam and the exam.

Yesterday night, i was studying until very late, if I'm not mistaken, it's around 3something or 4something, all because of the confusing Probability and Statistic. I can manipulate most of the math equations but not this. This chapter, required a lot of english understand on the question itself. As you all know, my English standard is terrible, or mediocre. I barely see math questions, in which, inside the questions itself, the "WORDS" are more than "NUMBERS".

Alone outside my living room, everyone was study hard inside their own room too. The dim white light is casting sleeping spell on to me indirectly, slowly and i never realize that. Eyes are getting smaller and smaller.

*****
Share something about me with you, when i sleep, my eyes will never fully closed. Some white eyes are showing to public! HAHA.
*****

The study rating decrease inverse linearly to my tiredness. I saw a lot of (Xbar, U0, S, a symbol like 6, a symbol like X but they called it Chi, P, Q and other? not sure still got or not.@.@).

-----------
Suppose to wake up at 11 to go tutorial, but my "Alarm" seems like forget to wake up me. T.T so i did not manage to go for my Measurement Tutorial class, by Phua. Wake up at 11:40, but my soul isn't back to my body yet, so i decide to skip another Tutorial again, by Mr. Alien.

Around 2 like that, Johnson finally back from Lunch and dabao the Equine Park best Chicken Rice for me, but we will be late to the Mechanic Lecturer Class (Engine Math, that lecturer really look like a mechanic. HAHA. wear like a Car technician. ><"!). Johnson explained to me about his late was due to there's one fella, keep ask him and other donate money, for charity purpose, Each person gone Rm 5 + need to late to class/no go class. HAHA!

Expecting to see our Beloved Mr. Cheong Soon Nyean during my computer class, i missed his shouting inside the Class. And all the bombastic actions during lecture. Miss em Miss em!!! I dont like FireFly, LingHuoChong (YingHuoChong by someone. :p). His lectures just like hypnosis, singing lullaby. @.@ Today, his still on the Othello, guiding us how to WIN the game. Lol.

Attending the Math class... oh god, terrible. dy/dx can turn t become so many other dy/dx, Give up target... Grrz, i was totally boring during that class, my mood turn grey and red.
------
Ding Ding, the Exam come! I sat beside Wong Ngie Xing. First of all, i did not even manage to do the AX = B thingy, even provided with A inverse. Haihzsss. I waste 10mins to figure whether the A inverse is a mistake or not. I stucked there for quite long. About the Props and Stats part, I'm very confusing whether i should use T-distribution Table or Z, Normal Distribution table. The statement from the question is argue-able. @.@.. sad case. Part 2 of Props and Stats, asking about Yes or No, and i go and do alot of un-relate thingy. sad...

:D

Enjoy reading? Is it better than the previous posts? Feel free to comment.

5 comments:

Cruz said...

RawR, Fatt here.
NUMBERS @.@ , I hate numbers.
Hey, you seem fine. :D

Ktz4ever said...

HAha!

Numbers are my favourite thingy, i hate TEXT. :D

KAybE cHaNG said...

yaya.... when i study tat subject, i also stuck thr for long!!! but lastly i decide to give up tat subject!!! heehee....

Wendy Sim said...

your blog very 做作la...
Try so hard to write in deep english still want to say what what english not good... swt..

Ktz4ever said...

Fong: drop liao no nid taake ah? hahaaa

Wendy: =.=! i seriously terrible in english.