Wednesday, March 18, 2009

好听的歌` (英)

I found out there, most of the Sarawakian or either Mirian barely know about the new or top english songs nowadays. Compare to West Malaysia, they/we are more outdated on this trend. Due to the existant of Fly FM, West Malaysian easily get to know all the update song of the month, or even the WEEKS!

Therefore, i would like to point out and introduce top 10 songs of the weeks. (I try to update it always).

= All the songs available in youtube =

Songs of the Week!
===============================
1st - Right Round | Florida Featuring Kesha. ***1/2
Another Noisy song but yet, i like the beat. You can try it if you want.

2nd - Poker Face | Lady Gaga. *****
"Can't read my, Can't read my, Ohh you can't read my Poker face. She got to love nobody"
The chorus are really awesome, Lady Gaga look pretty too! (Especially her hair. :p)

3rd - Love Story | Taylor Swift. *****
Love song, by Taylor Swift. Simple, meaningful. It's just like Disney Cartoon song! I can imagine the process of Love between them, Romeo, and Juliet.

4th - My life would suck without you | Kelly Clarkson. ****1/2
I loves Kelly Yell and SCREAM! Yet, she's so CUTE inside the Music Video, especially her princess hair! (Top half straight, bottom half curly).

5th - Just Dance | Lady Gaga. *****
Oh, Just so nice~! So comfortable.

6th - Dead & Gone | T.I. Featuring Justin Timberlake. ***1/2
7th - Africa | Karl Wolf Featuring Culture. **
8th - Give you hell | All American Rejects. ***1/2
9th - No Line on the Horizon | U2. *
10th - The Climb | Miley Cyrus. ****

P/s: All the yellow "*" represent my rating toward those songs.

Hope you all gain benefit from this.

Top 10 songs sourced from http://www.top10songs.com/.

1 comment:

KAybE cHaNG said...

haha... we always heAR MY FM!!