Friday, March 13, 2009

Unforgivable, yet Enjoyful weekend. (Old day)

Finally finish Electronic 2, one of the hardest paper beside the stupid Malaysia Study. That night, all of us planning to sleep early but no one seems to have the mood to rest. Nonetheless, I, Henry and HauLoong were like hungry felhound, trying to persuade Andy and Johnson for Supper, yet, our efforts come to zero result.

As usual, i ordered the cheapest Rice from Padi, if I'm not mistaken, the name is Padi House Crispy Chicken Rice with two flavor, Black Pepper and Mushroom. However, i can remember the Code! It's "P o4 a" or "P 04 b". Blekz.

That night, i slept around 5am something or... 6am? I'm not so sure already.

Grr, Alarm rang after 2 hours later. It's already 8.00am. Both alarms rang together, creating a kind of noise, the interference of sounds somehow, can even make me sleep back. LoL! I can't wake up at all, maybe I'm waiting for something, some natural alarm. heez, and that "alarm" alarmed me at 8:20. Then i jau jump out and faster go bath incase i really late to the Digital Lab.

Equip with lethargic, i stepped into the lab alone, not longer with Johnson. After signed my Lab Attendance, i searched for a table with are capable to accommodate 4 person. (Because i want to same group with Ah Beng although he had his partner already) Nonetheless, i failed to achieve whatever i planned to be. Yet, i sat alone. :'(

Few minutes later, here come another chinese guy', who is alone. He looked very pro. Somehow, i asked him alot of question, he did not really understand what am i trying to say, or i try to ask him to help me setup part 1 of the experiment, he also looked very blur. It's just like I alone, did all the experiment, except he helped me set the Function Generator into 2Hz Frequency.

I admitted, the first experiment was a failure to me, the led cannot RESET or SET. It can only lighted up when we "reset" it, but actually, it's not a reset either, just some kind of procedure same as "reset" (connected the "reset" wire to the 0 volt"). However, i just skipped it, as usual. So, if i success in the next experiment, i will assume i able to do the first experiment, just some kind of connection error, i just too lazy and look back the connection one by one again. Ridiculous right?

Ok, during I'm processing and setting up the second experiment, i requested the fella take me a JK Flip Flop chip, but he took me AND Gate chips. Haih, still, i failed the experiment again, this time, i seek for the tutor help! And he laughed at me why can i make such a silly mistake whereas take AND gate to function as JK Flip Flop.

Skipped to the third experiment, the circuits are getting more and more complicated, but, the most complicated one, i never do any mistake. The 3 LED (Yellow, Green, Red) are functioning very well. One on, another two off, and then keep changing with 7 different phases. The sequences of lightning, brighten up my days!

Hoho, when i finished all the experiment, it was only 11am. When i'm ready to submit, the Tan Kok Siang informed me that i should have a Value Paper, for them to record my experiment in each section. My mind went blank for a while, like a black hole, sucking away my concentration. Through some kind of alternatives and persuasions, he agreed to give us some marks by asking me 1 question.

TKS: After this experiment, you this Asynchronous or Synchronous is better? Me(blur mode): Hmm, i think Asynchronous... TKS(with doubt): Why you say so...

I saw his reaction, and i quickly re-act...

Me: Because it's cheap, it did not require AND gate to function it. (Ok, i am blur with which one having propagation delay, and which one not. Now, I'm clear, it's synchronous.) TKS: Ok, for this reason, i accept your answer. But now, why synchronous is better than asynchronous? Me: Because synchronous one do not have Propagation delay (Ting ting~, I correct.) TKS: ... Ok. You're right.

And then, he gave me 5marks for the experiment, which is Full! Wahahaha!

“有的时候,虽然不会回答问题,但是,一定有办法套出一些方法,只要你肯试。”



































Some photograph during Melaca BBQ. My memory tempolary lost. For my information, go to Wanxinzz.blogspot.com for detail.

*Beta Semester 2*

2 comments:

Cruz said...

Oh my Tian. That's YUMMY !
Whose place is that?

Ktz4ever said...

The most LEFT guys, black shirt in the last picture, his house. :D