Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Awful.

Terrible life i had been going through within these days. Almost 4 days without internet, I wondered how i survived these days, but I actually did survive.

I made some idiot mistakes, trying to go McD online via using my housemate lappie so i can update my blog. Yet, I forgot to save the photos to the pendrive. While I was studying at there, i took this photo.

IMG_8336

McD Breakfast coffee, it is so refreshing, and of course, the chicken burger tasted good either.

Now, i gonna jumped back to history, which i actually wanted to pay a visit to Leng Ya Indah Yong Tau Fu but then, we can't ... so end up eating another Yong Tau Fu at that area.

Dry Yong Tau Fu:
IMG_8299-vert
IMG_8296

The Chu Cheong Fan:
IMG_8283

The huge and cheap serving mee:
IMG_8290

When it had come to this chicken, i totally mad.
I have no idea how should i take it picture, trying various angle, with various aperture, and also flash. Haih, this is what i could take.

Ji Bao Gai:
IMG_8303
IMG_8307-vert
IMG_8308
IMG_8318

Anyway, my cute gf arranged these, the Soy sauce and the Chili sauce.
IMG_8274-vert

The Aftermath of our dinner during labor day.
IMG_8329

Lastly, Thank you to our Dai Lou who fetching us to there to eat, Mr Simpson.
IMG_8328

--------------------------------

Anyway, i was busy prepare for my final exam too, tomoro will be my first paper tho. When i was out of boring, I shot this in 5am in the morning.

IMG_8341_1
As you all can see, more than 1/3 rooms light were still turning on. Probably they are students who were fighting for their exams.

--------------------------------

Before i end this post, we had made our phone socket into this form.

page

It might look "normal" to you all, but try to compare your own socket and this one, u will be surprise. Thank you to the stucking cable. ._.

wee, can online d ^^

No comments: