Thursday, May 27, 2010

People.

People, I wonder why some people like to claim that he can drive extremely fast when he is driving a ferrari, and yelling at people who driving low-cost car as noob driver. Think about it, driving skill and driving equipment, is different.

Test driving on their car if you don't mind. If you do drive faster and drift better, well, you're the winner. If not, stop using the decent gear to boost your ability by giving some funny comments. :)

I am 400D, 50mm F1.8 user.

- Saw some news from google -
- Non-personal related Issue -

*A good basketball shoes won't make you dribble better, increase accuracy in shooting, jump higher, or boost your stamina*.

3 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

Who who who?!

Non-personal but sure sounds personal to me. :p

Anyway, 400D is an awesome camera. It was my second choice after 40D at that time. The reason I went for 40D is because of its size, it doesn't fit my hand.

Robin Wong said...

It is true driving a better car does not make you a better driver.

However, do you see protons or peroduas racing on a super GT?

Do you then think that a great driver with a proton can win a car race, say against another great driver with a ferarri?

There is a reason why 300mm F2.8, or IDs Mk4 are being manufactured.

If you are not shooting a beach surfing competition, or a horse race, then of course, any camera and lenses would do. I am a strong believer that photographers take photographs, not the camera. It is the eye behind the camera that matters the most.

Canon 400D + 50 F1.8 is an awesome combination. Keep that shutter clicking !! Will be looking out for your future photos in this blog.

Cheers mate.

Ktz4ever said...

Hey! Robin great to hear from you as jason always introduce your blog to me! nice photo out there!

Here is my point of argument.
- A good driver drive on proton, definitely never win good driver drive on ferrari.

- A good driver can drive on proton and win when his opponent is a terrible and laozi and immoral driver who drive ferrari.

=P

But to be clear again... this is really not my issue! =/ is a friend of mine, had been accused by someone who use 5D MKII and 200-400mm, my friend is using only 450D and kit len. So i wrote bring this up.

I agreed with your comment, we should drive what car according to the road. A proton can go almost everywhere! Is this want you want to say? :D

Thank you for keep tracking on my blogspot! all laozi photos.. hope you don't mind. ^^