Saturday, May 1, 2010

Outing :: Ip Man 2.

Another time I did E-payment for my tickets. Well, I kinda proud of it (tho it's lame i know).

This time, Me and my babe girl went to Sushi King, AGAIN! Today is the last day of using the Rm 5 voucher. Ops, I just found out actually she enjoys eating the Golden Ball. :)

IMG_8196
This is what she did to the Golden Ball. First, take up the topping. Then, add in some Soy Sauce. After that, placing back the topping.

Hebatkan perempuan ni makan like that? @@

Due to the wrong color balance last time, i decided to shoot it again! with Flash and F25. Duh, this is the result. Something is missing from the picture, which is the feeling to make reader or viewer *OH NO! It's look so tasty! I wanna eat it*.
IMG_8198-crop

My soft shell crab, lack of the feeling too.
IMG_8206-crop
IMG_8208
Please do comment, which one is better? the top or the btm?

Here is my baby girl in sushi king :) <3 her so muchie.
IMG_8225
The adorable smile, again.

IMG_8227
What are you thinking babe? =p

And yet, after we collected our tickets, we saw this scenario!
IMG_8231
damn, so many people are queue-ing up just to pay the parking ticket.

This lead us ended up to take this photo.
IMG_8237

Hebatnya ini perempuan. =P

So, about the Ip Man 2, decent movie i can say, I rated it for 8.5/10. Proud of asia tho. Anyway, what surprise me is not the stunning movie effect, but is the audience! 95% of the audience is NON-CHINESE and they watched Chinese Movie. HEBAT!



Fuu~ The End.

------------------
Actually, planning to finish EPM tutorial 3, mana tau~ Sleepy now. T.T Good night.

2 comments:

KAybE cHaNG said...

Sushi King not very nice actually!! Fewer Choice, not very fresh! but fi got RM2 promotion can go try lah...Try another Japanese Reataurant lah!! ^^

Ktz4ever said...

haha! becos i got the voucher, so i eat these items for free :P