Sunday, July 26, 2009

为何一直这样?

My emotion, dropped drastically.
Dropping like a f(x) = 1/x.

Trying to fill my time with many activities, so I won't go and bother THEM. But hey, i tried! I surf net, read forum, hang out, drafting, everything i tried. After all these silly events i had went through, I lie on the bed, all of THEM re-haunted me again.

Tend to forget everything, and lived on with my life. Avoiding this, purposely did a lot of ridiculous and childish act, to run away from this game. I already don't want to see, but why He came and told me something all the while i keep running away from...

Syndrome, reappear. Foreseen... Skip my revision? No way, but truthfully, i hardly focus, what shall i do?

I drank Wine again, this is what i drank.
Corona Extra (4.6% Alcoholic only)

But... yet, i remain fresh, and it's 3.17am... That 4.6% failed to make me sleepy.

Come to my desk corner, i can barely see this...
6 bottles of them... what am i doing? Hell... I can't think properly... i hate THEM.

1 comment:

hueminlicious said...

Wei wei..
tht tabung is urs?
same with mine ...lol