Monday, December 28, 2009

Blog Die-ing

There are several reasons, to cause my blog became so failure.

Partially, it's due to the extreme peacefulness in my hometown. Just usual meet-up with my friends, but this time, get to meet some new friends. :)

"Hi hi everyone."

I wanted to apologise that seems like, not many knowing that I had landed on Miri few days ago. So hereby again, I declared, I am in MIRI!

I would like to comment a little bit about the "Treasure Hunter", cast by Jay Chou and Ling Zhi Ling. What an awesome movie, i believed you will watch it for 2nd times!

Please, i know some people might accused that, "Hey Jay chou? I don't really like him dude!" I felt the same ways too, but in this movie, he really ACT very well you know? I must say, he is talented although i don't really like him.

So, skip to my holiday... It's become so unique because finally, i can have my time with the SUPER-VIP!

Went to LanC people in Garena and KL-LAN every night after 10pm.. eat Mee Goreng or Kampua at 2am, watched SuperNatural until 4-5am. Very usual life-style. But withint these 5 days, i have had woke up in 8 am for 4 days.

1day for church
1day for breakfast
1day for sms @@
1day because can't sleep well.

Sound crazy? But i do take some good nap.

I am having my RRSS mates gathering during this 26/12 at Soho. Most of them are already involved in carrier field instead of study. To be honest, I'm quite impress and envy them.

Well, i had Caeser Salad as my dinner. DAMN YOU KNOW I DON'T EAT VEGE... but the Caeser salad just come with some cheesy sauces and ONE-KIND-OF-VEGE. OK? ONLY ONE KIND. Shit lo.. no meat, no fruit, no salmon... really-very-disappointed.

Fuu`.

❤ Happy Belated Xmas ❤
❤ Happy New Year in Advance ❤
❤ Love SuperNatural ❤
❤ Love You all ❤
❤ Miss You all, Cyber-ian ❤

No comments: