Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day 39 - 9 Dec 2009

Just wanna share abit about my outing tonight.

My dinner, was having together with Andy and Ivy. I ordered Tomyam Ayam but the waitress brought me Nasi Lemak Ayam... really faint. Before she took away the Nasi Lemak Ayam, she still stared me for 1sec. Wahlau, like i do wrong like that =.=!

Saw Mr. Winter, NX and XH at there, but i think XH never realise me is there. Hoho, winter still remain so lengzai ^^.

Anyway, I did not manage to finish my Tomyam.. but guess what, Ivy acts like my never-seen-before geh aunty or mummy lo~...

Ivy:" Today soup nice or not?"
Me:" Never drink soup de.. saja want chicken"
Ivy:" Then the vege le? No eat?"
Me:" Don't like vege de boh..."
Ivy:" THEN YOU STILL ORDER TOMYAM AYAM?"
Me:" @@??"
Ivy:" SOUP DOESN'T WANT, VEGE DOESN'T WANT..."
Me:" @@??!!"
Ivy:" U better order 炒鸡 la like that.."
Me:" ??!! Got 炒鸡 this food o?"
Ivy:" ..."
Me:" @@"
Ivy:" Ask them use tomyam sauce to goreng la.."
Me:" Can o?"
Ivy:" dunno..."
Me:" =.=!! "
Ivy:" Next time u order tomyam soup... you eat chicken i drink soup and vege..."
Me:" @@... ok"

*Andy keep laugh*.. sei zai. haha

But le, sometimes feel very warmth, got ppl nagged me~ Wuhuu~~ Shuang shuang~. xD

Was testing Juelze's idea on heroes picking, enhanced with some of my ideas... but no chance to do in real game. Maybe next time... :(

Around 8:45, I went sauna together with Andy. We talked alot... until we overtime! Suppose to watch 2012 at 9:40pm de lo~... when finish sauna already 9:15. Hai bu late this time. sure kena scold by GS d this time~...

Andy no pompom jau go le, i better a bit la... bath 1min, come out liao. Lols.

We went in the Cinema at 10:10 due to the long queue on ticket and foods and drinks. We separated sit. 2 people at the MOST LEFT, and another 2 at MOST RIGHT.

Anyway, i sat together with Er Jie... felt really helpless when she started to cry again T.T! To be honest, sometimes the scene in the shows, i felt so funny but i wanted to laugh.. then she angry me cos she claimed that i shouldn't have laugh as the scene is so so so so so so so so touching. =.=!

Bah, i rate this show 6.8/10. Overall, quite nice. One of the 2 hours++ movie that i never fall asleep. So, consider as quite successful and attractive.

** Hand is getting itchy and itchy after i sauna or i eat, shit lo this time **

- End of Day 39 -

Ps: Domain geh Laici Ais, cost Rm 3. WAHLAU~!!!! EXPENSIVE DAO!

No comments: