Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 38 - 8 dec 2009

Ops, seems like I am back to diary again? ^^v

12++, Mr J is so kind that he phone-wake-me-up, friendly asking me whether i want to go gai gai at Alamanda, Putrajaya or not. Definitely, i go la... yesterday they went to OneU tak ajak... already very disappointed lo.. their reasons or excuses of not asking me because I was still sleeping. =.=! Eesh~.

So, checked ECP result, quite ok on it cos never study much on that subject. T.T... Then, eye-ing everyone was scolding so so damn good... Envy and jealousy, should have de, but i also feel very proud on some of THEM, you know who are you all are, YOU ALL!!! MANY PEOPLE, OK? NOT ONE, OR 2. IT"S MORE! CONGRATULATION FOR THE IMBA IMPROVEMENT ON THIS SUBJECT! ^^

I have forgotten whether i have mention last night is the 4th time i went to MCD. JUST NOW, my lunch, were at MCD too.. Shit`. 5th times within these days. Really super-duper not healthy lo like that...

But le, i not dare to go eat kfc becos of this ...
Purposely minimize the picture. Because it makes me wanna vomit. Grrs. Enlarge if you want.

I received this via email, sent by Maggie Lai, my long lost primary school friend, who sat besides me during Primary 4, but she forgot! Lol. Anyway, that's not important...

This is the report in the Email

肯德基又出事了!

那天我跟朋友一起去家里附近的一家
KFC,照列叫了汉堡。。鸡块。。。。我们就坐旁边吃。隔壁坐着一个男生在吃鸡块。。突然他就叫“服务员,过来一下。。”服务员没搭理他,结果他自己就跑去请了服务员过来。那个时候我跟朋友还在想,哈,难道是吃霸王餐的人?

服务员就过来了,他就说:你看你这个鸡块怎么会有长这个东西?你要我们怎么吃得下去?我瞄了一下,看得不是很清楚。(我近视太深了。。——)服务员就说:不好意思,这可能是。。。不小心弄到的虫子。。 那个男生就大叫:什么,这长在肉里面的怎么可能是不小心弄到的?这根本就是之前长里面的!!

听到虫子2字,我就。。。突然没了胃口。因为对方叫得太大声,餐厅经理怕影响到别人吧,就出来了。 对客人解释到,这应该是不小心弄到的,我们退款给您,不好意思,抱歉。那位男生就很气愤的继续叫:不可能,你们怎么能这样,拿这种东西来给别人吃。。。然后就把那个鸡块伸过来给我们看,说:你让人家看看,这是不是不小心弄到的.

So as you can see the title,
肯德基又出事了!mean AGAIN! This is not the first time worms inside the chicken already. Eeul, never ever got KFC again.. altho i enjoyed eating the Maccoroni. :(

Andy wanna shop for slipper
KT wanna shop for Formal Shirt
Johnson wanna shop for shoes
Ivy wanna shop for banana... (lames)
Li Fang wanna shop for us... lols, so good~

however, end up 3 of us no buy want we want.

We got our new Broom, broom-pad, and mop~... guess which one is the most expensive?

" HIGHLIGHT broom-pad HIGHLIGHT "

Really Shitty! Smallest and Simplest thing, but sell the most expensive somemore. The mood fly away liao~.

Meanwhile, me and Andy saw many people were holding approx. 1.5m height Teddy Bear walking around. WTH! Seems like got promotion on it but i failed to find it lo.. sien.. yao bu ran ... sure at my home d. Kaka!

** ...Found out da jie really learnt alot of bad thing from me... **

You know, i actually have a match to play tonight. However, wait and wait and wait, until 8pm. Suddenly, the ADMIN or somekind of referee, declared that we have no game due to opponent have forfeit. I have no idea what happen to the opponent, but it's really boring since we have prepared for quite a time, but they turned up to be showed us white flag. Terrible!

What coming are worse! I stucked in the middle of argument, one is my most respected leader, another is my high-school friend. Fuu`... hope they no so small gas la.. just a game~.

So, i prayed i can quit this thing for at least 2 weeks, at least until i back Miri. Final exam, left only 10days+, and what did i know about exam? nothing... What am i waiting?? :( Haih.

Found out something... really 100x of Swt!!!

See this Miss Wendy Sim!

Wahlau~, paste our conversation at her blog! SEI WENDY SIM! CHOU WENDY SIM!
Then i gonna post your sexy picture at my blog~. Kaka!

OOO!! 暴露hor!

Kaka

- End of Day 38

1 comment:

温迪 a.k.a Wendy said...

Really swt...
I just noticed u actually pasted my photo here!
Saw a link from this blog to my blog and felt a little bit weird liao de..
Ish... Chou Kuettai!!!!