Sunday, June 21, 2009

[2007] 我好累了噢 / Who Can Listen to my sorrow?

==

Have some good comments. Afterall, i just check back my friendster blog, and i found their comments on this. So i think i should share this somehow.

==

Responses to “我好累了噢 / Who Can Listen to my sorrow?”

  1. Mrena Says:

    People should read this.

  2. Mayda Says:

    Keep up the good work.

======================================================

These nights, i cant really fall asleep although i felt hyper lethargy, a lot of things keep on appearing in my mind, such as Many WHY and Many IF. Tonight is my third night i could not really sleep well. As usual, i was waiting her home from training. Lean on the white wall, lying on the comfortable bed ( however my heart doesnt feel that ), seeing lots of untidy clothes very separately arranged on the her bed. See and see and see… Finally i stood up and took those clothes and started to tidy up those clothes. Guess what? I took around 5minutes to tidy up one CLOTH only. At the first, i could not really tidy a cloth with proper way. The cloth i tidy up (with all my heart) always being complained and those clothes were being unleash again and tidied by her. Actually, i did felt hurt… But what to do, i could never show her my anger else we might had a long cold war.

* After marry and before Marriage is Different * — If you ever work for the Days before Marriage, there at least have 50% chance to guarantee a couple to live peacefully after Marriage. Contrary, if you never work for the Days before Marriage, there is 0% chance to have a harmony life after you MARRY! Please, every lovely couple, Work hard for your relationship right now. Remember: Do not show bad anger to your partner. If you do, say sorry to him/her after you cool down yourself. I dont want to suffer from this anymore, have a chance to Work hard for the life before Marriage, but telling me … "The day after Marriage are different" which brings the message No need work hard for today. I’m speechless actually. Somehow, still, the eager to win from one person cannot fulfil your life. A success in one carrier or one sport? How long the happiness can live inside your heart? 1days? 1years? or 10years? I believe that happiness could not be eternity. For instance, Are you happier if you see someone you taught have approach to the success rather than you yourself success? Think this one please everyone.

Now it’s 2:01am already, i’m sleepy but there’s still alot of work that i ned to voice out. I’m struggle. I hoped someone can listen to me, i knew there are somes who are willing to listen to me, likewise, Jesus, LORD, and alot more of my friends. Drowsy, sleepy and tired… Should i sleep? Or should i continue wondering about the questions? I live for myself, but now my life isnt so simple. I live for everyone who love me, but not the one who Ignoring ME and talk to me like a STRANGER! How come things can be turn up like that?

1 comment:

KAybE cHaNG said...

wat you say inside is only the thought of the pp in this world!!! but the most important thing is "不在神裡面的婚姻是不被祝福的", "沒有神的
同在,一切都是枉然"! without GOD, even how hard you work for the relationship, is useless. i think you know wat i say.GOD bless you...