Monday, June 15, 2009

The giant Lobster - Petaling Jaya

I forget the date, but i remember this is the first day my brother and relatives from Canada, they arrived Kuala Lumpur.

Uncle came and fetch me with his black-shielded car. Well I did not take a picture of it.

Passing through Sri Kembangan and we passed Puchong-Putrajaya Tol, reached cousin house in 15mins car trip.

When i arrive, i saw my Grandma at there! supposingly she was in Miri! Suprised!
-------------

Around 6.30, we departed to Petaling Jaya, one of the famous 海鲜楼~

Firstly, stepped into the restaurant, I'm like "Holy ... So many people!", like a Party!
However, the waiter lead us to different direction. A room, specially prepared for us~

The dinner at that night, was great! However, i only took this lobster photo.

This lobster, is still able to move his legs and "moustache" even though his body had been slaughter into half, and the meat had been scratched out from the shell.

*Look closer to the bottom left, the white color thingy which look like squid. It's actually the lobster Meat, and its RAW! :) Feel like eating sashimi ^^

-- Tata --

No comments: