Monday, June 15, 2009

Freezing Fog - Genting

Went to genting with my relatives, tho, it's hard time for me as i used to wake up at 3pm usually and that day, i forced to wake up at 8am to prepare to genting. *worry about my health condition as i might feel dizzy*.

Ah, the scenery at the mountain road. Credit to Cruz. Windy, and foggy. Leaves danced, trunk shaked, trees scratching each other create a natural harmony, so peaceful.

Inner part of Genting. What come to my mind is "wahlau they all really... build this kind of thingy on mountain." Impressive :)
Another view of the masterpiece.

Themepark!
The... band in Genting? No comment but hey, it's special, still.

Haha! Attempt to use the Xcue to Poke the white ball.

At night, uncle brought us to dinner. We went to this tofu restaurant at Puchong. It's good. :)

*Pm me if u want to go to the tofu restaurant*, i can lead. Haha!

No comments: