Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Luoyise Music Sharing and Jc landing.

IMG_3299

I don't know why i like this photo so much, perhaps, it might be because this one never show my face. =x

Let skips to Luoyise Music Sharing organized by CLS, I got two free tickets, unfortunately, someone is unable to attend this event with me. Yet, Adrian Ng, had been drag by me to join this music event.

As the ticket shown:
START AT 7:30.

And it is actually started at 8:30, yet the Singer came at 8:45. ._.!

First, i hope to sit as near as possible but there are some CLS members blocking at the staircase, limited audiences to have a nearer seat. Why? because those are reserved for themselves. T.T

Anyway, i still manage to sneak in and sat at the front row, but not the best angle to take photo still.

Well, I like her voice, but still, someone can sing better *you know who i refer to* haha! *blink*

Below are the photos i took, purely sharing.
page3

page2

page1
Various expression by Luo Yise.


After finish listening to her singing, I left the hall earlier *as someone had told me later bout, everyone is just start taking her photo at nearer distance*... ._.! Very sweat.

The landing of JC, made me spent my whole night with him.

Some photos taken by Me and Johnson:
IMG_3329
The 1990'er.

IMG_3339-crop
The eyes full of vengeance.

IMG_6892
One word: 帅.

page
Last but not least, some portrait.

Lastly, before i end this post, i will like to show you all, the pro photographer, Mr. Johnson.

IMG_6929

- The End -

No comments: