Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Top 10.

Basically, all the photography that I am going to present here, is not piece of Art, but just a sharing to everyone on my 10 pieces of photo after my first 3 months. The purpose of doing this is for my comparison in the future, definitely not SHOWING OFF (as all these are junk photography).

Critic is welcome, as I know my judgement on beauty is not great. I did a lot of bad Post Processing, and yet, these are what i only have.

IMG_0673
Title: As they split.
Date: 03 Feb.
Venue: Taman Botani.
Description: Randomly taken while me and Johnson had nothing to do in the cloudy evening. The park has nothing great (or perhaps I don't know how to beautify it) besides the noble Islam Architecture. Above photo was shot outside the little fountain just outside the building.


IMG_1346

Title:
Forsaken friend.
Date: 11 Feb.
Venue: My Room.
Description: A gift from my dearest friend, Veron Foo aka 毛毛 aka LP毛 when I experienced the worst part of my life. A huge warmth bear stays by my side to keep me feel good. This could be the best present I had in my 2009. Thank you.

IMG_2638
Title: We, together walked into the Empire.
Date: 18 Feb.
Venue: 5 Stars Hotel, Empire Resort.
Description: A short-trip to Brunei during my Chinese New Year holiday, were all together blissfully having our Escapade Sushi. By the time, we paid a visit to Empire Resort for photo shooting session. 2 cars, 9 people, forever memory.

20100218-IMG_2715
Title: Smiles, had bond us together forever.
Date: 18 Feb
Venue: Escapade Sushi, Kuala Belait, Brunei.
Description: A random photo session after our dinner. It's not about the quality of photo, but the story after the photo.

IMG_2986
Title: Metropolis out of the Myst.
Date: 26 Feb.
Venue: Presint 2, Putrajaya.
Description: This photo was taken when I was at Putrajaya Monumen with Alvin, Kishok, Henry Ho and Andy. They were having pre-study of the AdventuRace next day. As a follower, I had haphazardly take this photo down. Take a nearer look, you might see dark cloud on the Top Left. The rain felt right after we got into the car.

IMG_3166
Title: The golden leg, Kevin Yap.
Date: 27 Feb.
Venue: Old Town football court, Cyberjaya.
Description: As a freelancer of AdventuRace, I shot this photo while Johnson was waiting for our breakfast at Old Town. Yet, thank you for his 17-85 USM, i managed to have this angle in proper frame. I would like to Thank's Su YinTse and Shaynee Lim for giving me the chance to shot the event.

IMG_5492
Title: Memories are the worthies things to be shared.
Date: 01 Apr.
Venue: Memoir, Grant Hall.
Description: During memoir event, there is this young lady sat at the Memoir corner, and started to browse through the album on the table. She carefully arranged back the albums she had viewed on the table. Finally, when she was seeing on this album (about parent helps their child to celebrate birthday), she beamed.

IMG_6988
Title: Rain in the Hi-tech Jungle.
Date: 08 Apr.
Venue: B1-3A-XX balcony.
Description: Inspired by Adrian, I had increased the noise via increase ISO and then using texture to enhance the water droplets shape in the rain.

20100420-IMG_7234
Title: Look! What is that?
Date: 20 Apr.
Venue: Pullman Hotel Resort.
Description: A lovely couple was here to have their pre-wedding photoshoot. Yet, I quickly snapped them before they noticed me. This was happened when I went here to Pre-study the location for my two days later portrait shooting.

eIMG_7902
Title: Eyes that locked you down.
Date: 22 Apr.
Venue: Pullman Hotel Resort.
Description: Model, Adelynn had this great eyes! A pair of eyes which I believed most men would fall into her love trap.

Add on message:
Let me clarify again, these are not Good quality photography. However, comments and critics are welcomed.

Hope you all enjoyed reading.

Before i end this post, i would personally like to Thanks 2 persons, @jasonmumbles and Lexanoir, thank you for the guidance.

2 comments:

Lex said...

Good job , keep ur passion in photography like the passion to ur gf !

Steven said...

Nice shots. I'm staying at B1-3A-xx too lol.