Thursday, April 8, 2010

Random

Since wake up, i spent most of my time at home, watching movies from Jeff Ling. Yet, i still spent most of my time on my watermark (via photoshop). Honestly speaking, this program is very annoying! Very hard to use but now at least, i fall in love with this program! :D

If i have times on editing, I will properly use Photoshop now. Still, if fast edit, i still prefer Photoscape. =/

Zues was sending the thunder bolt to our cyberjaya this evening. The lightning was loud and eeric, whole dark blue sky turn to bright-white as the bolt reach the earth. Even Mingshi woke up from the sweet nap.

The Rain:
IMG_6988

IMG_6986

I dine in Ivy house as I am a blissful guy in this world. Ivy prepared the foods, and Johnson sponsor the foods! Lovely. However, the lost appetite on myself make me did not able to eat much.

Foods:
IMG_6996

IMG_6995

IMG_6993

Now I am going to watch Clash Of The Titans which rate 8.1 at www.imdb.com. Hopefully it will be another great movie of all time.

No comments: