Monday, April 5, 2010

Memoir Day 3 - Portrait Shooting.

Wake up at 7:20am, absolutely exhausted due to the previous night i had my rest at 2am!

I met Sam Yong, 森杨, famous photographer, and i only recognize him out of so many photographers. This is the first time i joined this kind of photoshooting events, the numbers of photographers and the quality of the slr equipments they were having are so desired and craved.

I started with Denise and Adelynn, yet Denise called:"国泰民安", I have no idea how long i never been called like this. ._.

Dinnae manage to shoot nice portrait, below are the best i could take so far. Hope you all enjoys.

1) Denise Tai / Adelynn.
page

2) Known as Make Up Artist.
page1

3) Sunshine Model.
page3

4) Brown.
page2

5) Kimmy Qiu, color fade.
page6

6) Kimmy Qiu attempt No.2
page4

7) Friendship.
page5

That's all from me.

Once again, do comment on my photographs, since i have had received lots of bad comments already, i don't mind harsh words.

Have a nice day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2nd photo of "5) Kimmy Qiu, color fade." - Maybe you should ask her to remove the lense cap first :p

Kevin Woon
www.mauinsons.com