Sunday, September 27, 2009

For JC.


"No Point Keep Fighting Against The Wall".

A wall is blocking my path, how to pass through it?

- Breaking it? Is what i doing all the while.
- But today, someone told me:" Eh KT, why hit the wall la stupid, just walk over the wall la`, bodoh".

All the while, I am being blind-folded by my thinking. I had been mind-Fxxxed after so long, kept hit and punch the wall. I never know that there's actually so many roads that are able to pass through that wall.

---

Bullshit time`:

I had collect 2 Mcdonald Color Cups. HAHA! Pink and blue color`. I wonder if i can collect all of them :-p

Nice le`, colorful sia, everyday use it to drink water or eat half-boiled eggs. So happy when i able to use them fully. HOHO!

Each cost Me Rm 14.85 nia.
- One Cup
- 2 pieces of Ayam Goreng McD.
- 1 Big Cokes
- 1 Big French-Fries
- 1 Sundae Icecream.

Yummiee`.

Phew, back to study EEM chapter 4.
-------------

This post is specially for JC, the one who look into my blog everyday for 4-5 times. HAHA :p

No comments: