Friday, September 25, 2009

My day, sorry late posting, was emo-ing

Was in lab doing my ECP assignment, suddenly i receive msg from JY...

JY: "Wey tomoro really need to wait you at airport for 3 hours meh?"
Me: " ?? Ni Jiang Shenmok? You coming? I thought October only you come."
JY: "Yala tomoro... how?"

I am super duper SWT. LOL.

The joke during i go airport find him, no good to post it here ><"! Really a big JOKE~. Pity him, come here to watch PPS and ONLINE and SEE MOVIE and SING K only, I did not really bring him to other place. Argh, my bad, I'm having my BHM mid-term during that saturday and somehow, i need to spend my morning tilll evening for ECP assignment.


See movie that part, we went with Er Jie too. We watched "UP". She was sitting beside me... when the movie start, ok it's not actually start... just showing something funny, some kind of animation comedy... den i heard Er Jie was "Sneezing"... so i don't care (LOL)... after awhile, the sneezing keep on going... i behtahan d...

"Eh, you flu issit?"
"没有啦,你不会觉得很感动meh?"
FAINT.. but good oso la, mean she is Sentimental... credit her a bit. kaka.

Well, what i wanna emphasize is, the MEE below! Wuhuu! Thank's to JY coming, i have had this bowl of breakfast to eat. If not Someone also won't cook it for us. JY even ate the most expensive Korean Flavour Mee... ><"! While i chose the stupid Curry Flavour. Lame`

(With vege, eggs and hotdog~)When to the Airport with Er Jie, sending JY together. However, the main purpose for she joining is, she wanted to buy Chocolate. Well, i can see how enthusiasm is she in chocolate. Once she stepped in, she became a... Si Lai? xD Si Lai in term of knowing most of the price, flavour of ea chocolate. Salute salute~~

She even let me try the Jelly Bean! From USA! xD i enjoyed eating the Coconut flavour and strawberry flavour, because it's really taste like COCONUT and STRAWBERRYY~~~

Some Sample of Jelly Bean.
==============================

The next day, i went to SS2 (K.T.Z) with my good friend. Below are the glances of some foods.

Famous Mango Icy thingy. (Don't know what name, but i can see, almost table got this drink!)

Curry, i personally no eat this.

Rollsss, with some kind of funny smell. Ok for me tho. :)
=============================

Skip to the day in Raya, almost 95% of the shoplot were shutting down. Me and Henry, got nothing to eat at Cyberjaya. We were suffer from the Expensive prices, the Terrible foods, and the uneasy atmosphere. I tell you what, we ate the Nasi Tomato (NX intro one)... nice to eat but.. next day, me and henry COMBO go toilet non-stop. Somemore, it's not very nice. And one night, around 2am, we went to that ONLY MAMAK to eat again, this time, the waiter did joker.

Henry:" Mee Hoon goreng double.."
Waiter:" Semua Goreng tak der.. Ada burger saje..."
Henry:" =.=... "
Me:" Rojak ada?"

Waiter walked away...
a while later, he came back.

Waiter:" Ader... "
Me:" Rojak satu.. Air Kosong" (No money drink water ><"!)
Henry:" Mee Rojak ada?"

He walked away again ... flipping the cover of the tray, assuming he was checking the availablity of the mee....

Waiter:" Dah habis la bang..."
Henry:" oo, Rojak satu.. "

Within a minute, we saw one of the waiter, taking 2 plates of Nasi Goreng... (Just now that waiter said NO GORENG?!) Henry faster cancel the meal and request and waiter and come. He had order Mee Hoon Goreng Double. LOL! Damn that waiter, so lazy... =================================== Third night, we really behtahan already, we order Domino Pizza, which cost us RM 44 (ea rm 22) T.T

A story to share about ordering the pizza...

I online ordered the pizza, and i received this email.
You might not able to see the text clearly, but u can Right Click -> Open in New Tab to view Full-Size Image.

For those who are lazy, i will write it here.

We are not able to correctly verify your delivery address. Our Customer Service Center will call you shortly to Further verify your address.

We wait for about 20minutes, and they never call. Even i called to CSC (Customer Service Centre) to confirm my booking, the female who answer my call told me "You should call to CSC to confirm you booking". I was like, HEY! I AM CALLING TO CSC! WHAT's WRONG WITH YOU!.

25minutes later, i gave up. I planned to re-order my lists. After giving almost ALL my detail to the retailer, suddenly bell rang. My pizza had arrives. WAHLAU... their " we will call you shortly to further verify your address...?" Put for fun? but ok la, the food got come, and we enjoy the foods too.

Just complaining~ ><"! ============================
.Final approach~ Good luck everyone.


No comments: