Sunday, September 20, 2009

It's Saturday!

Before that, Happy Raya tho I don't like this day.

Cyberia Food stalls, most of them were shut down. They are giving themselves another long long holiday and create starvation between all the Cyberian. Only one mamak at downstair is available, which had been rated as the worst the food stall among the Cyberjaya! (Not only cyberia). They have terrible foods, awful prices, unattractive tastes, insufficient light sources, unnovelty atmosphere and impolite waiters! I forced to go there to have my daily meals until other stalls had been re-open.

At night, i went to Gym, planning to give myself a change. Oh well, for about 30 minutes only.

Midnight, around 11, I walked to domain with friends. Spent 20mins walking distance to reach there, and another 20mins to walk back to Cyberjaya. T.T Exhausted.

Now, It's 5:25am, i couldn't fall asleep after I LIE DOWN! What the hell is happen to me again. I actually felt sleepy before i lie down. Perhaps, i have had this kind of feeling after i lie down. I felt peace? Peace until my tiredness and sleepiness all gone? Joke?

No comments: