Friday, September 4, 2009

Soon.

Yet, very soon, another 13 hours, i will face my Engineering Math paper. According to my course mates, survey prove that Multiple Integral is going to be another headache chapter.

Planning to wake up at 2pm. So, assume i sleep at 7am, at least i can have 7 hours sleeping. Wake up, pay tuition fees, lunch, re-revise tutorial once, gaymes 1 - 2 rounds, then re-revise again.

Sounds very relax right?
Actually, if and only if, everything goes according to my plan, then it would not be big deal. Those COMPLICATE integral, you better DON'T APPEAR IN MY PAPER LATER. :)

6:32am, still re-revising my tutorial. Hoho, i wonder how many times had i read the tutorial. *YAWN*, start to bore.

Listening to:
漫游世界 - Manhand.


Tho, i had no idea what this song actually about. 4 hours ago, my friend send me this song, and i looked for the lyric. Funny thing is, i search for "慢行" instead of "漫游世界". Nowonder moment ago, i kept staring at the lyric and paying 500% attention to the songs, i just can't keep track to the lyric. @@. At last, my 千千静听 lyric function is back, only i knew, the lyric all the while i was looking at is... WRONG. DAMN I'M SO DULL T.T

- The End -


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

according to one of my coursemate multiple integral are just multiply and devide
damn lansi him

-edeN-