Thursday, September 17, 2009

I need him/her/it... :(

(Mao will give it to me, Yeah :) )


I need him/her/it to be my companion right now... I'm very lost... What can i do... I can't proceed anything. Body is feeling weaker...

" Go eat please laaa "
" Remember to eat.. "
" Have you eaten? "
" Want me Cook spaggeti for you? "

A lot of people is asking me these question, or telling me these.

I want to eat, i know you all care, but my body is rejecting everything. Thank you for concerning me everyone. *Hugs*.

----------------
Something about me last night.
I fall asleep after drinking soup. Should be sleep from 10:30 -> 2:30. Wake up, no receiving and good night greet... My mood turn gloomy again. I don't know why but i care about it... Stay awakening until 9am.

Prepare the ingredient to cook soup. 11am, take the soup to the target. Back home, lie down on bed. I fail to fall asleep. Wake up again...

2pm - 3pm (Close eyes lying on bed, very sleepy already...) but still can't fall asleep. Spam message to someone... i got the replied at 3:45pm...

Mood is changing from PAIN -> AGGRESSIVE. I lost my mind, completely no more passion and patient into this... No more crying, but stubborn to refuse the truth... acting strong, but my body was telling me "You can't take this any longer"... Tho, i will still keep going...

Tonight later after meeting, i will go to putrajaya Hospital to get some Sleeping Pills. Hope everything goes well.

God Bless.

2 comments:

Candesse said...

emm...i can undrstn how i feel...i dunno wat is ur whole story, but...if its abt a gal/ur ex...then ther's no point hanging around animore...bcz wen sum1 change, it is no longer d person u love. n since they already dun love u, they wun care. u r responsible 4 ursf. u r a grown up, n i undrstn dat u like ppl to care 4 u. but if u let othr ppl keep worrying 4 u, it is unfair to those WHO REALI CARED 4 u, u undrstn ma? in d end, YOU r d selfish one. muz take care ya...u can talk 2 me anitime...or email me lor...haiz...cheer up~
everything n anitin has a solution, k?

Wendy Sim said...

Hey, friend. No matter what happened, u must take care of ur body also k? Don't torture urself. Friends are always there for you :)