Friday, September 18, 2009

Thank You everyone.

We had a presentation for our ECP this afternoon. Thing goes well perhaps? Lecturer only ask us few questions...

"Explain the flow chart".
"How infra-red sensor work."
"7-Segment, Common-Anode or Common-Cathode?"
"What is this? (Crystal)"
"If people standing at the door not moving, the counter will keep increase, how to overcome?"

Thank God that not-everyone have to answer the question.
My worry had gone.

--------------------
To all my friends, especially those who concern about me.

----
JuezleCrown - All the way from Australia gave me a sweet call.
SoonAik - Phone me and try to make me happy.
Raymond - Text me with some knowledge-able sms.
Huimin - Read my blog at least. :x
Er Jie + Da jie - Want to cook something for me, and force me to drink. =.=!
Wx - Free to wait me to be share.
Candese - Theory of relationship.
Miss E - Feel happy when I'm fine.
Muix - argh, what else can i say, my muix`. Haha, thank you.
Jeffrey and JY - Thank you Thank you, don't know what to say, you all owest my best friend. :)
Mao - I can't wait to receive the Teddy Bear from you. ^^v
Mummy - Thank you for not scolding me badly after knowing i breakup. ><"!
Wendy
- Suprise to receive from you. :)
IkFong - Argh, i sad still laugh me. lol.
SweeKhing + Shiker - Wah will ask me play games, first time. Kaka! Thanks :) but steamboat no ajak me!!!!

For those i forget to list out, I'm sorry, I'm really thankful for those who are texting me and scolding me. You all are awesome.. :)
----

Last night, i had a great sleeping time from 12am until 2pm. 14 hours. And i did consume something, like Secret Recipe cake (Cheese Cappucino).

Like Candese said, I shouldn't be selfish, especially to those who are concerning me. I will learn to be strong. Thank You.

3 comments:

KAybE cHaNG said...

wao... really think nice nice liao mah? jus a gal mah... out thr got many.. u so young.. no worries!!

emilio said...

miss E or Lady E! xD

Candesse said...

theory of relationship??? hahaha...