Thursday, November 26, 2009

25/11/2009 - Day 25

I would like to call today as

"A Month Before Christmas, 25th November"

Facebook, a lot of comments to be reply, thank you to everyone who wishes me! Visit http://ktz4ever.blogspot.com to see my appreciation post.

Force myself to wake up at 12, because first of all, i need to submit my lab report, later, i need to buy Big Apple from WeiYee Khoo, at Mistri Plaza (she told me "neeh at the FIT foyer there la~~~") FIT Foyer is where o~~~ @@.

Went Dengkil for lunch, however i can't even finish 1/4 of my foods. Wasted. However, the donuts, i tempo. put at Ivy house... So, even tho i reach home, i can't eat them! :(

Later, i napped from 2-5~, game halfway, Johnson called.
Js:"Wake up lo."
Me:"Playing game la, zomok."
Js:"Go out eat la.. what else."
Me:"Go where eat."
Js:"Cincai la, sunway."
Me:"Sunway where o..." (I know he's getting mad, haha!)
Js:"Dragon-I... faster prepare."
Me:"Still playing o.."
Js:"Faster laa!!"

LOLX!

Anyway, planned later change to Yuen Steamboat instead of Dragon-i. However, this is still not the perfect plan as the Johnson is not a steamboat-fans.

Before driving all the way to Sunway, wanna pump fuel de lor, who know Cyberjaya Petronas, traffic congestion until Mou Ngan Tai. So, head to Puchong geh BHP to refuel lo... That Da Jie, insist to sit infront lo, make us sit behind, so bu shuang~ somemore i sit at the side~, then when reach BHP, head really pening pening liao... She cai gan yuan change seat. xD

Ivy, alone at Sunway Pyramid waited us to fetch her. And, she doesn't know where is the LION HEAD or STARBUCK COFFEE~ But still manage to fetch dao her~ Abo she need to taxi go home liao.





Thank you Andy, for sacrifice his rules *no take photo*. :)





So many people is queueing up for the ice-cream.

Andy where are you looking at ooo.. @@













The famous chicken wing in Yuen Steamboat, doesn't taste to nice, but i wonder why everyone goes and grabs it like crazy

The Picture i love the most, just like Family Photo
Thank you, my beloved Family in Cyberjaya
You are let me feel the warmest warmth
Love you all

**
I ever told someone, I would want to have a special birthday this year.
Out of expected, I cried when I saw what she done. Really big thank you.
I really had a very special, different birthday this year.
**

Besides, once again, Thank you to the Big Family, everyone of you, thank you for the celebration. B1-3A-10 and B1-3-5.

Paiseh, no edit anything here. Kinda lazy, mood is down.

- End of Day 25 -

No comments: