Friday, November 6, 2009

Day 5 - 5th Nov 2009


Fifth day, i manage to survive until so far. No more struggling from emotion, thank you so much for everyone who is standing by my side all the times.

Yesterday or day before, i even told Charmaine about this...
"I finally understand why everyone so like to MSN."

Chatting with lots of Olddies, the feeling is so good, unlike last time, self-grouping myself with some peoples only. MSN never fun to me, not until that day.

=======

Again, i kena blamed again, due to making Ivy and LF to class again. ><"! Always me T.T Then reach class le, Andy oso never sit with us. I did sms him ask him come here but he insist to sit beside the Senior. Kaka! Very very fair de senior, during tutorial class still infront of me. However, i did not have her photo to shows.

During the class, i just keep talking talking with that Ji Zha de Er Jie. Aduh`, from Sky talk until the Earth. That girl pretty or not, that boy lengzai or not, the topic is really lame lo. Then we still talk about who to become leader ah... Meanwhile, i noticed that LF alone sitting at the corner, Johnson doesn't want to teman her talk like that, kelian sia. xD. When i receive the attendance list, someone had sign on my name. I asked everyone, none have sign for me... and the method of signing my name, the 深浅度,流畅度,相识度... 都和你一样。我是否想多了?不知道...


On the way to Tutorial Class, ada small rain... Boring lo the tutorial class... Haih. Johnson said Andy already acquire Tut 1 - 7 punya answers, what for go the class again. aduh. However the lenglui senior sat infront me. Haha, saw her wave hair, tie hair, unbounce hair. WAhaha.

After class, i jau go back home straight le, cos very hungry le, they all morning go eat chicken rice never dabao for me. T.T...

From 4pm i played Draft until 11pm. I really gone crazy le. Practising, training, and tourney. Duhh`, i made GoatAss them lose. Shit`, Feel really guilty over it, somemore that GoatBaby itu keep on said something harsh, make me feel even uncontrolled thorough the game. Both of the games during tourney took us 70mins each. Haih... exhausted.

In between, i thought LF is mad at me because I could not able to go for the Night Market in SS2... Msn her doesn't want to reply... really make me very lost, as i lost 2 good-good friends, argh, couldn't handle both side well. Anyway, everything is settle now at least...

Shoulder feel very heavy, i need some sallosplasts or yoko yoko. Who can confirm with me whether Cyberia is selling them or not T.T!!!!

*Dull Post Due to not having any outing today.*

-- End of Day 5 --

No comments: