Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 1 - 1st Nov 2009

Starting of this blog, actually i wonder why i want to write this, but... Somehow, i was hoping when i write this, i would have had expose my feeling, and i could felt better...

After hanging up the phone, cried. All the physical lethargic, now, mentally tired. Perhaps, there i need some growth on my Eq. About all the from "most tolerate, most concerning" to "not tolerate, not concerning", sick of how to HANDLE me, dont wanna chat cos the only topic we have is FIGHT. Is that what we are and we want? I dont know.

Thank you for Charmaine companion, the long one hour talk really make me felt a lot better, especially when she kept reminding me... "do you want to have your next 2years university life to be your first 2years uni life?". This girl, keep on reminding me whenever i am down... Suprisingly!

Another one is about Knee Knee, about the butterfly, caterpillar, and bee. This appear in my blog, no re-mention. :-P

People are busying with event, what shall i do? If i stick to boredom, i surely think alot again and again, den became even more emo...

So, i have dine with er jie, and henry, before that, i still have some kind stupid msn-ing with LF on keep asking her to go singk tho i know she is broke. Haha. And since i wake up, i draft and draft and draft, i believed i had play like around 6games, and i watch 富贵门 From epi 1 to 8.

My day end at 3.30am after finish epi8... The feeling remain profoundly whenever i lie down on the bed... There is no one else for me to complain, requesting for a talk... No more... Its just Gone...

- End of day 1 -

No comments: