Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 4 - 4th Nov 2009

Just when i opened my eyes, slowly... Andy is not beside me! I was scared, am i over sleep again. =.=! HP clock showed 11:06, and there is a NEW MESSAGE.

It's from Jessica, telling me Lecturer did not pick up her phone, but without seeing the "sent time". I called her and she answered "apa hal... tengah tidur"~

Me:" Good morning sir..."
Sir:" ... "
Me:" Sir?"

Sir:" Yes?"

Me:" Sir, i wanna ask you about, is it possible for our group to have 16 people in the group?"
Sir:" Ok ok..."
Me hesitated. How can he answer like that, like very 敷衍 me.
Me:" Sir, 16 people, is it fine?"

Sir:" Ya, ok ok..."

I was like, kena stunned you know. Is he really listen to me? Bah forget it, ask Jessica to re-confirm it later.
Me:" Ok bye."

Sir:" Bye."


Don't know what to do right now, wake up, and continue my 宫心计,abuden, all let me watch finish liao now. Sien liao, no new episode update. Msn-ing with LF a while, but around 12, i jau tell her i wanna go prepare to class le. (actually i lazy bullshit with her liao, haha, continue my drama better). Meanwhile, Andy text me...
"Eh, how? Our cyber p group full d, need me join SK group or not."
Due to lot of consideration, i never want Andy go there, as we are a team, promised to be together during last semester. And yet, i haven't tell him about this decision too, because this is the worse to worse case. Yesterday, i was only calling up to confirm with Su and SK for the slot, reserving one more for me, either me or who might need to go there...

"No need le, Lecturer say our group can have 16 people. ^^"
"k k :)"


So, i relaxed until 12:40, den late to class. Kena bomb by the 2 sista`. =.=! Haha, i am very innocent. T.T
---------------------

Inside the class, very boring u know this class, lecturer show us alot of differeciate...
Ivy:" Eh, you understand meh?"
Me:" Ya, the one he just say i understand, infront de dunno he bull what."

Haha, see Ivy de face 一脸不明白的样子, i also cannot do anything. ><"! Then, got some new faces come in class, jau ask them whether got see them before... seems like all of them they see before, only me never see them... charm lo, maybe is too long never go class liao...

After class, Andy told me SK them have had submit his name to the CyberP lecturer, which mean he's not longer team with us T.T
----------------------
After class, actually wanna go library check for Lecturer Room Number. However, i go atm to get some cashs, was expecting them, ok, EXPECTING them will go library to check for it, who knows after i got my cashs, i saw 3 of them... heading to FOM. Grrz.

We got flier about on-coming IT fair in MMU on the way we head to FOM, while waiting them come out from beside-library-punya-toilet, i read the prices. Aduh, really expensive compare to last year price.

Me:" So where to check the teacher room now?"

Johnson:" Remember FIT there got lab to use? we can go there."

Then reach there liao, all the PC is not switch on. sien lo. If need to walk back to library then really can cry liao.

Ivy:" Use your HP online and check la..."
Haha, finally she say something meaningful liao.

Check lai check qu, go mmlscyber.mmu.edu.my also take very long time... then end up, there did not state teacher room. Yet, my call-log there still existing the phone number of lecturer. So, i voluteer to use my phone to call, but no ppl want to call it. At last johnson called it... U know very funny one, non-of-us even want to call the lecturer. Haha, dunno we scare what. lol. Found the lecturer room, again, no one dare to step in
...

Me:" Go in la weey"

Ivy:" Don't want, not dare"
Me:" Then i go in, tell teacher what?"
Ivy:" Take the form la..."
Me:" What form, i thought is letter" Me:" Johnson u go la..."
Johnson:" why me? i phone d just now. Haha"
Die lo... me go~ lucky LF ada teman me at the side. Haha. (very stupid right? see one lecturer oso need to do this and that).
Me:" Sir, we want to take the letter.."
Sir:" What letter?"
Me:" Regarding the Cyber P's letter.."
Sir:" What letter is that..."
WAHLAU, how i know oo.. sei lo.. duno how to answer liao.
Sir:" Is it the selling letter?"
Me:" Yaya."


Duh, that Sir actually know our needs, but he acted dumb, played us. )(#*)!@#*)@!*#$^#*$*#@$#*(&$.
---------------

Ada raining, Johnson sacrifices himself go take car and fetch us. Wahaha, so good, but i no feel touch. xD *Enjoy people treat us good*. Haha.

Then because of Hujan, jau very lazy go out eat. Ask Er Jie cooked for me. I got the Korean Flavour, with mushrooms, carrots, and eggs. ^^, feel so bliss. Watch PPS, waiting the food ready, and eat the food after that. 爽~

****** ******
Skip to last night, i forget about something which i wanna share.
You know, I did not manage to finish my white rice, Ivy jau act like My mummy, scold me and force me to eat finish... but i don't care, full liao how to consume again le~.
Johnson even added on, this is KT trademark, everytime he eat, he will left one spoon of rice there, no eat de. Kaka.

I know this is lame... xD
****** ******


Around 5 something, Johnson invited me to Cheras Night Market, claiming that Michelle was inviting him. So, after confirm with Andy, LF and Ivy, all of them are going too, so, i joined. After all the preparation... the rain still continued, simply mean we need to cancel our plan. :"(

So, 7 something we went to Domain to have our dinner. LF couldn't finish her Nasi Goreng Kampung because there's somekind of weird taste, combining of Ikan Bilis and Green Chili.

Hoho, then we realize that 原来 itu Ivy Lim tak pandai makan itu Naan, claiming the Naan is very smelly. =.=! SWT~

Haih, but during this dinner, Andy is very quiet, did not talk much... *worry about him*. Somemore, he ordered Air Kosong, the waiter come Milo Ais. Stupid or not u say that waiter there... Air Kosong and Milo Ais, so big different le. The waiter again, showing him somekind of anger before returning the Milo Ais.

Reach home at appro. 9. Played 2 games. Sien liao, G-arena is not able to login due to server down.

So, everyone goes to bed except Sem and Johnson. Johnson had been accompany me to watch youtube video, we got a lot of laughter tho...

LF watch this until scare whole night...
挥手的女人

abuden... really nothing to be scare. very lame somemore.


Today, i know a new tv-girl name 冯媛甄, 又名为 “小林志玲”. Really super duper cute and 爹le her voice. YouTube it out her name.

"静静的,就好."
现在,静了,真的,有好到吗?

...
睡前看到的PM... buuu,不要想那么多,去睡觉就是了。

-- The End of Day 4 --

PS: Haven't hang my cloth. T.T

No comments: