Saturday, November 7, 2009

Day 7 - 7th Nov 2009

Another week has pass. Seems like I'm gonna win my bet of having SOMEONE cook SOMETHING special for me to eat. ^^.

Around 11am morning, i can barely hear some noise coming out there, by Johnson and Andy, i have no idea what had happen between them.

After wake up, i saw henry was coming back with FOOD. Damn he no dabao for me cos he doesn't know when i will wake up. T.T Cry lo later need to eat a lot. Force myself to eat Gardenia Bread with Peanut Strawberry jams... Grr, sore throat now...

Skipping the part that i played games and watching drama... I went to gym with Henry at 5:00, returning at 6:30. I do until both my hands and legs gonna laosai liao. You know, i damn stupid lo, i just finish jogging, the breathing still not yet under control, i go take the weight... really got a second, i feel like myself wanna die liao. The heartbeat like stopped for a while... =.=!" Scare scare.

*I actually skipped Gym for a month after since last semester exam. Hopefully i will back to Gym again... as Mr. Henry say i got potential. Haha (EVIL GRIN)*


Dinner with Ivy, Henry and Ken Hoe after Gym at Indo Cafe, and knowing that Mummy birthday dropped at coming Monday. OnnTai even asked me what to get for Mum, but le, i really running out of idea in this while. Who can help me here! T.T Msn and tell me please. Thank you.

We ordered Ayam Tepong, Udang Tepong, Telor Bungkus and Fried Kailan with Ikan Masin. Each person cost around 6bucks including water. But i know Henry more or less got pay more than us. ><"! Thank you~ xD During the dinner, I have this conversation with Ivy, which I think she really incapable to understand what I'm trying to tell her. *^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Let's me explain my house issue now. We have 3 players need to play games sometimes. Somehow, we have one housemate likes to YouTube or Buffering or even Download. Normally we will request him to stop all his thing when he did because if he did buff, we can't even play our games... So at last, he decides to quit sharing the streamyx line.


Ivy house, consist of one guy or girl, who will Heavy Download + Heavy PPS-ing, sometimes make their house can't even login to MSN or facebook. But that guy or girl will never stop their heavy Download and PPS although knowing others people can't use.
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Ivy:" Eh i think you all very unfair to him, u all bad lo"
Me:" Ok lets me explain this, you compare my house with yours. Me, Henry, and Andy as You, LF and Cindy. When you all are PPS, someone is heavy download make you all can't do your stuff. How you all feel? Don't ya still remember u all the time keep complaining us about this issue?"
Ivy:" No no i don't want listen.. different, you all are Dota, we're PPS, different"
Me:" What so different, you all are entertaining, so do we are."
Ivy:" If you tell LF about Dota, sure she won't agree with you."
Me:" =.=! Now we're comparing, entertainment, and someone stopped you from entertainment.."
Ivy:" No i don't want listen, i will not agree with you."
Me (faint).

Seems like she's supporting the one who heavy download at her house too, mwuahAha. Not offencing. xD Saja explain clearly one more time. xD Don't angry ho~~

So, decided to go grocery buy some needs. But, i paid liao, still haven't see Henry And Ken Hoe. Sien lo... when i ready to call him, only see him appear. dunno where they went. @@.

After reach home, was very excited to game. But Henry aka Scuzzi stated that he need to go Library to meeting. Cry lo this time... Haha, suddenly, Weiyun replied my Msn. Phew, 救星来了~

Around 10:30, i go out mum mum again. This time went to OldTown with Johnson, which he just back from Seremban, claiming that He had Sing K for 6 and half hours continuously. Damn =.=! ASK HIM BRING ME DON"T WANT. LONG TIME NO GO LIAO. :(

So i asked:" What happen this morning, i can barely heard you and Andy talked very loud."
Johnson:" I wanna reach Sban at 12pm ma, so 11am need to depart d..."
Me:" Abuden?"
Johnson:" 11:00am he tell me he want go Sauna."

=.=! x 100times. LOL!!!

So, again i continued my games after i back. However, VK can't join us. Feel bad to him :( Hope he doesn't mind.

Nothing muchie happen to day.
Charmaine, about your complain, my post is getting shorter and shorter, sorry la. I don't have that kind of emo already. So le, don't know how to express my feeling in a sentimental way. :p

-- End of Day 7 --

No comments: