Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day 2 - 2nd Nov 2009

Ivy called me alot of times, maybe 4 to 5 times. Some of the times, i still pick up and never say a word. Haha, i believed she surely pissed off.

"KuetTai is sleeping..." said Andy.
I quickly replied "No le, awake, zomok"
Then he passed me the phone, and Ivy asked for my Id and Password for register CyberP. Phew, lucky can take dao this subject.

Feel like wanna skip off that 1 hour class actually, normally, there is the someone, who will helping me sign and listening to my complaint of "i very tired :(, can help me sign ma :p". There is once, a good person, willing to help me sign for all my attendances.

However, i still need to face the reality of losing this person... pulling myself up, take a bath... click on my Country Story in Facebook, watering some plants and seeding some plowed ground. Quite lame tho, show u some pictures. There is this cute chicks, and duck.

The yellow color jacket, will be me. Stupid game right? But alot of people is playing it. :p

Attend the computer, but actually i was late... so i sat behind with LF, Ivy, Andy and Johnson. By the time i sat down, the lecturer was pointing at someone, and asking him question. Later again, she asked another one, kept on asking, make me damn scare, but fortunately never call those people who sit behind. Phew. I am not listening to her, cause i was using my phone to Setup this Ktdiary111. Andy phone, was rang so LOUDLY suddenly. I also xia dao, he claimed that he accidently press dao that button then music come out, and the song played is "我知道 - By2" somemore. LOL. He took appro. 8secs to shut down the program. :p

While waiting Ivy to bank in, and LF and Johnson back from toilet, Andy was chatting with GS, me, starring at the Central Plaza, thinking whether should i go met someone at 3pm. Heart is struggling again. Anyway, they really took very long time to finish their tasks. *Complain*. xD

So, we headed to SK Chicken Rice...
Ivy: Eh Kt, u drink what?
Me: Guan Soi Sut (air kosong).
Ivy: Help me tell him same as yours.
Me: ... (thinking why she cannot say..., maybe she doesn't know how to say? xD)

Because i eat thing damn slow one, so our Mr Johnson go cut hair. So i eat eat eat, slowly.
- Timum no eat, kena say by LF.
- Rice no finish, kena say by Ivy. =.=!

Here is something i felt very... funny one.
Ivy: LF, next time u should order 鸡+烧肉 more worth. (Rm 5.50)
LF: Ooo...
Me: Why will more worth le?
Ivy: U see LF order 鸡 nia, (Rm 3.50), order more = more worth.
Me: =.=!, okok
(You order more, you pay more... where got more worth, same oso =.=!)

After that, fetch andy go salon to get his wax, then fetch that 2 mafan sista` go SK Maybank to bank in. Then, after fetch Johnson, he claimed that he want to go Maybank. [ Eesh, i need to go again ].

On the way back home, raining so heavily in a sudden. The sky is so blue, sun is so bright, but jau si ada rain fall down, very heavy some more. Mean time, i felt very lazy to drive liao lo, so hard to see the road, only can estimate "where is the road" nia. aduh`, consume lots of concentration and focus.

Reach home by 2, still got one hour time to reach 3. Actually, go there also what shall i talk to that person. Like that person say, our topic is only "FIGHT", no more. So, not going le.

I have took a nap during 4 something, woke up at 7something. Meanwhile, again, i dreamt about that person again... Nostaljia, nostaljia and nostaljia. Stupid feeling, when can i get rid of it...

Go mum mum with Andy, Henry and Johnson, 4 of us, order Float at Old Town (还不有钱). =.=! I did not manage to finish my TomYam Mee Hoon. :( really no appetite... the HARD feeling is really haunting me all these days, i just couldn't control my emotion.

Jessica msn me asked me whether my CyberP group is fulled or not, so i asked her back who is her teammates and i dunno, when i see the name, i felt like crying... but nothing can be done, nothing can be done... i need to remind myself... be strong, love myself...

Come back, got some argues with HL, because 3 of us need to game, but he is buffering the youtube. Perhaps our house need extra connection, one for gaming, one for buffering / download. If not, sure very hard to reach the balance of usage. I knew, both parties surely don't feel very well at this time, but what to do le.

Holding my Handphone, wanna complained again to someone, but hey, i really can't do it... i need to control my emotion. DAMN................ WTF @#!#&(&*$#&(!*@#&!*@$&%(!@#!@#%%&. I'm really not-being-myself.

Well, i lost all my draft games today. Damn terrible. I did not emo over it, maybe because, something even heavy is distracting me... Grrz.

Going to bed soon, now wanna go grocery get some daily needs.

- End of Day 2 -

No comments: