Monday, November 9, 2009

Day 8 - 8th Nov 2009


~Someone has growth up to 20th le hor~
~Itu Miss Lim~
~Congratulation~
~Short, but very Ganas~
~Like to Hit People~
~0% knowledge in Programming~
~Cute face when i explained something to her which she still doesn't understand~

.HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAILI.
.DONT NAUGHTY HOR.
.STAY HEALTH AND PRETTY.
.THO YOU ARE ONLY CUTE.
:-P
.JOKE.

*******
Seriously, these days my hp never ring liao. Was still hope for someone VERY KIND will come and message me. Especially YOU and YOU and YOU YOU YOU!!! Haha! Sms me la my friendss.. Kaka!

I don't know why i have this strong feeling, wanna check my phone... so i open my eyes. Then I super DUPER shock you know. Mr. Henry Ho is just infront of me. =.=! Asking me wanna go eat lunch or not... Haha, i did remember to ask him lunch with me yesterday.

Me:" Give me 2minutes, i go wash and brush awhile."
Henry:" Or i dabao for you la..."
Me (evil grinned again. haha):" Okok. Thank you Dai Lou~"

Henry, really accompany me alot especially when I am Alone. Ada Good Friend. So, hereby, i gonna upload your Handsome photo at here to show Public how Eng Tau are you. ^^


So, he did dabao for me, which cost Rm 7, from the chinese stall, You can imagine how much dishes he takes for me. Really good. ^^v. eat until i shuang shuang and full. He did explaint why he dabao so much for me, because Go Gym, need alot of energy, need to eat alot. WAH~, help me prepare my meal for gym somemore, hai bu combo Touch Touch Touches. :p

After Gym, Me, Sem (housemate, lengzai de), Henry and Ivy went to this Puchong restaurant, Ahan Thai.



1st) Steam Egg, Price Rm 9.00. Rate 4.0/5.0
2nd) Tomyam Fried Rice, Price Rm 6.90. Rate 3.5/5.0
3rd) Zhao Pai Fried Rice, Price Rm 7.90. Rate 3.5/5.0

----------------------------------
The contact;
Restoran Ahan Thai,
28, Jalan Puteri 1/4,
Bandar Puteri,
47100 Puchong

03-8068 3587

This place is near Giant Puchong. Very easy to find, from LDP with IOI Mall on your right, go towards Bandar Puteri signboard.

Turn left into Bandar Puteri and turn left on the 1st turning. You will see OCBC Bank on your right. Go till the end and turn right. A little further, you will see Ahan Thai on your right.
----------------------------------

Haih, this Miss Ivy, kept on Complaining me eat very slow. Very sien one lo, cannot enjoy the food, eat oso kena rush by People. I know i eat very slow la... even Henry them never complain me. aduh`.

Because Mr. H need TrackSuit for his coming DRO camp, so we go to Giant, Puchong. Sun Bian dabao KFC for our dai kor, the one who always borrow us his car to drive around here and there. :)

On the way Back, Miss Ivy said something really SWEAT me out.

Ivy:" Eh KT, at KL right, you're the slowest Driver i ever sit."

Wah.. i all the while keep cut people nia, no ppl even cut me... still wanna say me drive slow. Sorry la 120km/h very slow at Puchong Highway. How le? Drive 190km/h like Andy drive to Melaka? LOL. Sot sot dei de sometimes she. =.=!

And, my unbeatable Record in Garena, finally record "1" lose liao. Thanks to [Bk]zen and [Bk]yang, as my teammate, which contribute nothing to the game.


Nah Nah, Charmaine, low quality of draft. Because u rush me :p

And ChaiLi, don't forget our deal. Kaka! Pray hard too. :)

-- End of Day 8 --

No comments: