Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day 3 - 3rd Nov 2009

When i woke up, it's already 8:55am, and my first class will be on 9:00am. What to do, continue sleep... No greeting of good night or morning to be received...

Around 9:20am, Johnson cameby my room to use the toilet. "原来你也Skip Class". XD. Anyway, I slept until 9:40am only wake up to bath and wash face and bla bla bla.

At the very first, I thought EEN lecture class will be so entertaining. (Yes, the first few lectures, i am very enjoy his class, he talked alot, which is non-related to exam...). He can teach alot, and finally tell you "this theory is not valid, so now we see another theory..." WAHLAU WRONG THEORY YOU CAN EXPLAIN WHOLE SESSION, LU ADA SALAH BO. ><"!

**Normally, there is someone surely complaint to me "你的老师很长气咯...很闷咯,很厉害咯讲那么多" ect. Now, the phone is not even ring once... why am i feeling sad.**

Finish class le, LF jau suggest go PAPPARICH to have our lunch, claiming that Chicken Chop Rice is very tasty and cheap. (Rm 12.80), ok very cheap. =.=! Hostel only sold Rm 7.xx.

Saw one chun chick, really very lenglui, in OL suit. However, Johnson and Ivy jau claimed that girl is ok ok only, not "VERY" pretty.

**I still remember, the day we went Papparich together, at sunway, the 3粒汤圆的糖水 和 温温淡淡却很好喝的豆浆, 你还记得吗...或许,这些记忆,只有我执著的把持的着...**

The weather now is really scorching, so le, i got some evil plans now. Haha, I'm planning to skip the boring computer class again. Wahaha. Ada Mr Johnson GorGor help me sign. Keke!

Meanwhile, I had my games, finally, we gained back some confident, have a straight win. Suddenly, daddy suddenly phone me and kept on reminding me to drink more water... Bah, what to do le, the water machine downstair never fix yet. Damn sien lo.

Very cute de Jessica, sms-ed me "Free?"
Me: "ya..."
RING RING`. She called me =.=!"

Yet, her group members had split up. Need some group to fit in the members. Sadly, my group have had 12 members, can only fit in 3 more members. Now very Fan... 我大不了可以什么都不管,怎样?我做不到,原因,不想说...希望明天老师肯答应我们16人一组...

--
刚刚看完"富贵们 11",也把"宫心计"看到Epi 8了,惨了,快要没戏看了 ><"! Henry reached home, invite him to dinner with us but seems like he has another meeting onhold, something like drawing a Flag? Haha, I have no idea what is he doing but hey, good luck dude. ^^ -- So, we 4, went to Dengkil for our dinner...

Waiter:"你要不要冰?"

Ivy:"ha? eh eh, 他讲什么?"
LF:"问你要不要冰啦!"

Haha, i really got Sweat dao... = =""

The vegetables Mr. Johnson ordered, i don't like to eat but still force to eat cos le, other dishes haven't come, here another funny conversation...

Johnson:"这个不是竹笋".
LF:"竹笋可以吃的meh?".
Me:"Can eh... 听过人家讲过啊.."
Johnson:"就熊猫都吃那种阿"
LF:"我们又不是熊猫..."
Me:"Eh, 我们是不是鲨鱼?"
LF:" ? ? ? ? ? "
Me:"可是我们有吃鱼耶..."
LF:" = =" ".

Haha, 傻傻+笨笨的问题。

。东坡肉,类似我们吃的,可是我们的馒头比较香脆。

然后哦,在吃东坡肉的时候,就Johnson提起了东坡肉为什么叫东坡肉。
LF就回答:"你真的不知道哦?还是你装傻?"
...
LF:"因为苏东坡喜欢吃这个肉..."
...
......
.........
真的吗?哈哈~~
--

CyberP 的概念,也已经出来了。希望members list上不要有问题,就好了... *祷告*

在车上的时候,我在Facebook因为 RAP type till RAPE. Then still, the other comments i typed, still RAPE. Some phrase really paiseh like ... RAPE NI JI. LF even ask Ivy what is RAPE NI JI.

Ivy:"Rape = 强奸".
LF:"then NI JI leh?".

LOL, 天啊,我很失礼~
but then, 整车都在笑,一路从Dengkil笑倒Cyberjaya. =.=!

--
原本,因为members的问题,让我再一次的想起以前的你,什么都让我操心就好。现在,我还有本事为你解围吗?希望,我能。。。

因该没什么要update了。

晚安朋友...

- End Of Day 3 -

PS: Thank you for Ivy as the supporter as my blog. :)

No comments: