Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 11/12 - 11/12th Nov 2009

I was so tiring yesterday, dinnae manage to update the diary. Anyway, so far, everything seems so good right now... Thank you to the "2 years" theory. I will still, always think about the past but, the theory work on me. Buu, i don't know what am i talking. It's just like, there is a method for me to cure my nostalgia at least...

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*
LAB:
Yesterday, i slept at 3:30 and wake up at 8:30am. Grr, not enuf sleep, So sleepy + hungry + thirsty. I have to attend my lab at 9. I prepared Ecp 1 and Een 1 for the labbies, who know, i'm actually having Een 2. When lab tutor questions, I really have no idea what is he asking... :(

The lab is about Solar Cell. So we have this Sport Light... My group geh Sport Light, always shoot to other group, i wonder they got angry us or not. Haha, making them cannot collect the Light Intensity accurately. :p

Ok, this is the lab, without the Connection Figure giving to us. So we have to figure out ourselves, how should we connect. So, Johnson expect me to connect, which I expecting him to connect too. Haha! Neither of us have any idea how to connect. So... we wait for our Mr. Foo Mun dai kor to connect, then i go tiru tiru... xD At least, the experiment... more or less... "almost" finish. ><"!

Back to normal? I don't know whether this is a good start or not... Thank you for the wishing and concerning after lab. :)

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*
Meeting at FOM at 2pm:
I have my favorite lunch, the Cheezy Chickaroni! I love the seasoning, cheesy, and the meatballs. Of cos, i did order 2 more chickens. Abo really won't full.

Discussing our ideas with Michelle and the others. Our motive for cyberP from creative to... selling something. I don't know whether it is creative. According Andy last night, selling items very hard to score, not even foods/drinks. Bah, just do our best in editting.

Some arguements during the meeting, which i believed not everyone want to have the arguements like that. Somehow, everyone is just too worry about the progression as nothing much have been done so far. Haha, sorry ah Ivy if i make you mad. xD

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*
Dinner - Nando 8pm:
Actually, i was very exhausted but when i lie down, i just failed to nap. So, chit-chat with Andy until Johnson come back from class around 5, den talk until 6++. =.=! really waste time lo. Then, we go "ladder" until 7 while waiting 2 sista` released from class.

Reach Putrajaya - Alamanda around 7:30. We are going to Eat you Mr.Expensive Nando Chicken!! 4 of us, Andy, Me, Ivy, LF, more or less order the same sidelines (Peri Chips and Mediterrian Rice), but our Mr Johnson is a bit different, he ordered 2 Mediterrian Rices... 2!!

Nicely arrange spoon/knife/fork by Nando Waiter. :)


Trying to be Pro... but i know it's bad angle. ><"! HAHA.

Ivy consume half bottle of the sauces. =.=!


Act pro again, trying Sem's Angle of taking Drinks. But Fail.


Night Mode with Flash Off

Hot-flavor-Chicken. :)

2 Hots, 2 Extra Hots, only Mr. J eat mild-flavor, so never take his flag. xD

So, we ate up to approx. Rm 120.

Johnson - Rm 32

Andy - Rm 28

Ivy - Rm 20

LF - Rm 20

Me - Rm 20


Haha, can see that who is the Fattest here. xD



Out of desirability, i wanna have Say Cheese from Big Apple. I told the donuts-taker, i would like to have "1 piece" of donut. He took out one big boxes ready to pick the donuts. *In my heart, I was thinking that i just want 1 donut, why he take so big geh box* I can see another worker of Big Apple is laughing at him and me... shit, so is the fella don't know what is the meaning of "1 piece" of donut. So, when i finish buy, 4 of them were gone. They said they felt very paiseh when i ordered only 1 donut. Wah... no teamwork lo like this. =.=!

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*
Board Game at 12/11, Thursday:


Tomorrow, Friday, we need to play Board game during CyberP class. Grr, that time we failed to find teacher, so basically, we have no knowledge about what are we going to play. Anyway, Thanks to Cindy Theng i believed, Johnson manage to find someone who are quite expect in the game, to guide us how to play.

It's something like Monopoly, but it's much more decent and special. No more buying House lots, or landmark. You are vacant, can choose to be employed or run business, loan from bank, risk from Market Events and News. It's very brain-consuming. Well, 3 of us played the game, but end up I'm the one who die first. *Long story*. Haha.

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*
My lunch and Dinner:

Lunch at 4pm, at Domain. I was hoping to eat something low-cost and not-so-full, so later Dinner eat something better. However, i order IndoMee + Chicken + Milo, cost me Rm 8.30. Wahlau, i can eat Mcd liao lo...

Dinner at 9pm, eat at Hostel. The Chicken Chop Rice cost me Rm 7. It's served with Mammoth-size Chicken Chop. One of the "best" perhaps in Cyberia? Not so costly but delicious.
*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*



Nothing Grand or special feeling today. Anyway, Me and Johnson, are boring enough until we go back to play Diablo II.

-- End of Day 12 --

No comments: